To get service on your Autococker contact Garrett Simmons (Docfire) on Facebook Here https://www.facebook.com/Docfirereviews/?eid=ARC_HZEdc6IjWXgKxeLKgEommQ5eOmj5di6J13bIzYZwSvqME9sLfUX3-grPC5a4GD7vIF2N3pV5bnns you will be provided a one on one consultation then a shipping address to ship your marker to me.
DO NOT Pay for the service first.
All hard parts replacement, if needed are extra. (rams, springs, screws...) Will be quoted a price after teardown. All old parts returned minus o-rings and hose. If you decide not to continue then the marker will be returned unassembled SH USPS Flat Rate.
NOTE: All E-Cocker will have a 20.00 extra charge due to tuning time.
Prices includes standard return shipping. Next day or overnight shipping is additional
Level 1 (Great for end of season or mothball rebuild)
- New o-rings (o-ring store brand)
- Lube of your choice (Ultra silk, Tech-t, Outlast, Dow 33, AKA oil, Docifre Grease/Oil, NANO oil)
- HOT Sonic bath (if your marker has jewels then a cold bath)
- Time and Tune on reballs
Level 2 (Great for build up and addressing valve issues)
- All from level 1 plus...
- Time and Tune to you Barrel Kit (must include barrel kit) 100 ball max
- Hammer/Valve Spring swap if needed
- Polished Hammer, Lug, sear, trigger plate & glide screws
Level 3 (Quite Frankly the best end of season bang for your buck)
- All from level 1 & 2 plus...
- Tank Reg Rebuild with reg seat if available and needed
- Inline reg tuned with reg seat if available and needed
- Reg dyno run on paint with you tank reg and barrel (50 ball max + lever 2)