To get service on your Autococker contact Garrett Simmons (Docfire) on Facebook Here https://www.facebook.com/Docfirereviews/?eid=ARC_HZEdc6IjWXgKxeLKgEommQ5eOmj5di6J13bIzYZwSvqME9sLfUX3-grPC5a4GD7vIF2N3pV5bnns you will be provided a one on one consultation then a shipping address to ship your marker to me.
DO NOT Pay for the service first.
All hard parts replacement, if needed are extra. (rams, springs, screws...) Will be quoted a price after teardown. All old parts returned minus O-rings and hose. If you decide not to continue, then the marker will be returned unassembled SH USPS Flat Rate.
NOTE: All E-Cocker will have a 20.00 extra charge due to tuning time.
Prices includes standard return shipping. Next day or overnight shipping is additional
Level 1 (Great for end of season or mothball rebuild)
- New O-rings ALL (O-ring store brand)
- Lube of your choice (Ultra silk, Tech-t, Outlast, Dow 33, AKA oil, Docfire Grease/Oil, NANO oil)
- HOT Sonic bath (if your marker has jewels then a cold bath)
- Time and Tune on Reball final FPS set with paint 300ish FPS
- Polished Hammer, Lug, sear, trigger plate & glide screws