- Fits the Gunfighter and most other 45 Frames back strap.
- Fits Inception Designs back strap area.
- Fits most Autococker hinge frames.
IMPORTANT: Before installation, thoroughly clean the firearm frame of all oils and debris using the supplied alcohol pad. Be sure the frame is completely dry and apply the GRIPS. Use a heat gun or blow dryer to heat the GRIPS until warm to the touch which activates the adhesive. Mold the grip to the firearm frame.
Size: 2" x 1.5"
Material: Adhesive rubber 3M 300LSE
- 40 dura rubber feel
- Ultra thin profile - 30% thinner than a credit card
- Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) sheet
- Cushions impact without compromising your natural hold
- Creates non-slip surface
- Pre fit the the GRIP prior to removing the backing. Trim where necessary. Remember the grip panels cover the thin rubber for a professional look.
- Clean the surface with alcohol. Position the material onto your desired surface.
- Massage/knead material into place. Use a heat gun or blow dryer to warm the material. Do not overheat.
- Press the material repeatedly working over the entire surface while the adhesive cools. The more handling, the better the adhesion.
3M 300LSE adhesive facts:
Humidity Resistance: High humidity has minimal effect on adhesive performance. No significant reduction in bond strength is observed after exposure for 7 days at 90°F (32°C) and 90% relative humidity.
UV Resistance: When properly applied, nameplates and decorative trim parts are not adversely affected by exposure.
Water Resistance: Immersion in water has no appreciable effect on the bond strength. After 100 hours at room temperature, the high bond strength is maintained.
Temperature Cycling Resistance: High bond strength is maintained after cycling four times through: 4 hours at 158°F (70°C) 4 hours at -20°F (-29°C) 4 hours at 73°F (22°C)
Chemical Resistance: When properly applied, nameplate and decorative trim parts will hold securely after exposure to numerous chemicals including oil, mild acids and alkalis